Monday, February 10, 2014

My First Bali Experience

5 of 5 starsReviewed September 5, 2013
Been living in Andover, UK for the last four years and recently returned to Malaysia. Excitement on my mind! The experience further enhanced by Suyasa Gede's professionalism, knowledge, wisdom and information of the beautiful and unique Balinese culture and many places of interest. Gede was highly recommended to us from his previous excellent services rendered. He communicates easily in English and has a high regard for what you would like to experience during your stay. Inform him of your wishes in good time, and he will give his suggestions for you to make your own decisions. Get to know the subtle intricacies of Bali first-hand from Gede, before your visit. You'll be pleasantly surprised. An open mind will lead you to discover the charms and simplicity of the humble Balinese people and their unique traditions. Gede is a loving father to three children and wonderful husband; happy to share stories of his family life and the customs of the people of Bali. My Bali adventure with Gede and six other friends, has given me a real spiritual sense of the term dramatic and romantic insight of this serene country. There is so much of Love everywhere we travelled to; especially heightened by the inter-mingling of the different religions practiced peacefully and harmoniously, side-by-side, within the people, their individuality and environment. I am simply amazed and the WOW-Factor is still ringing high in my person. My gratitude to Gede and the people of Bali, for bringing to Life of all that I have read of Bali. I highly recommend Gede as your Personal Tour Guide cum Driver. Am already nurturing and planning another trip back. I trust Gede to suggest other places of interest that I missed out on this trip, due to time constraint. May the Universe bless me with this request of other adventures to experience next year - with Gede as our Guide and wonderful friends to share with.
God and Goddess Bless...
Namaste
Visited August 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Padang Bai Port