Monday, September 15, 2014

“Highly Recommend”

5 of 5 starsReviewed September 14, 2014NEW
Was in Bali for a few days in September with my parents and a work colleague recommended Gede to drive us around. It's first time I've organized a trip for my parents so I was a bit nervous that things may not turn out so smooth.
Luckily I had great time in Bali - major thanks to Gede.
He knows the places well, gave us more than what we bargained for by loading us with interest facts about Bali whilst driving. Gede is fluent with English after all his time in dealing with foreign tourists. Gede's a great at taking pictures too! He gave a tour of Uluwuatu and looked out for monkeys whilst we were too preoccupied with taking photos.
I can't wait to go back in the near future knowing that we'll have a reliable driver
Thanks Gede and see you soon.

Visited September 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Padang Bai Port